Write for us
We welcome articles submitted from Nutritionists and Dieticians who are interested in contributing to our site. Listed below you will find our editorial guidelines for submissions.
Your article should meet the following criteria:
• Your post or article must be your own original work.
• The information in the article must be relevant to the scope of this website.
• By submitting to AskaNutritionist your agree to accept our terms and we reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on this site. This being said, please edit your article prior to submitting it. Your submission may not be published if it is filled with grammar and spelling mistakes.
• We welcome Bylined articles so please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website and we will include it.
• You may use a pseudonym.
• When making health claims, please make sure you include and cite any references/scientific papers/journals etc.
• Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the byline. If you wish to purchase advertising, please contact us.
• If you offer a product or service at your web site, we can include this as part of you author bio, but we ask that this be limited to one or two outgoing links.
• The length of articles is normally 300 – 1,000 words.
• Photos – All contributors are encouraged to submit photos with their posts, but it’s not essential.
• Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
• Do not include hyperlinks in any of your articles
• At the beginning of the article, list the title, author’s name and provide a concise bio.
• Include a list of key words you want to article to be related to.
• Promotion – while we do not compensate contributors for posts, in addition to including a byline and bio containing links to your website, you can also include Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. AskaNutritionist is a good way to promote your own business.
• You may submit your article within an email or as a Word attachment. Please send us a contact email first via our contact form for further instructions).
Get in touch: